Energy Efficiency Standards and Labelling project
UNDP project ” Energy Efficiency Standards and Labelling’’ organised an event about discussing the technical market assessment of the upcoming energy efficiency regulations and their impact on the commercial sector.
This event was held in JEDCO ” Jordan Enterprise Development Corporation”, on the 24th of Sep, 2012. The purpose of the event is to introduce the assignment, confirm stakeholder interest and lay the foundations for the successful completion of the assignment. The assignment is due to be completed and distributed to stakeholders by the end of November 2012.
- 16 Feb 2016:Launch of the National Workshop on Climate Change
- 27 Nov 2014:UNDP launches Jordan "Third National Communication on Climate Change"
- 19 Aug 2014:UNDP and ASEZA launch sudies on marine and coastal environment
- 14 May 2013:Launching the Climate Change Policy of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
- 18 Oct 2012:Energy Efficiency Standards and Labelling project