- UNDP around the world
Many of UNDP's relationships with countries and territories on the ground exceed 60 years. Find details on our successes and ongoing work. Visit UNDP's global website.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- CÃ´te d'Ivoire
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo (Dem. Republic of)
- Congo (Republic of)
- Costa Rica
- Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- Denmark (Rep. Office)
- Dominican Republic
- E.U. (Rep. Office)
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Finland (Rep. Office)
- Iraq (Republic of)
- Lao PDR
- Norway (Rep. Office)
- Papua New Guinea
- Programme of Assistance to the Palestinian People
- Russian Federation
- SÃ£o TomÃ© and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Sweden (Rep. Office)
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- Trinidad and Tobago
- About Us
- Research & Publications
- News Center
Showing 61 - 80 of 83
14 May 2013
His Excellency Eng. Ahmad Al Qatarneh, Secretary General of the Ministry of Environment, stated in his opening remarks “This policy is considered the first of its kind in the field of climate change in the Middle East,
29 Apr 2013
In 2012, UNDP and the Higher Council for Youth started the implementation of the Youth Participation in Local Governance project.
10 Apr 2013
Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah opened today the regional Arab Development Forum in Jordan launched by the United Nations Development Group (UNDG) as part of the worldwide UN led consultations on the global development agenda beyond 2015, when the current Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) expire.
09 Apr 2013
Showcasing UNDP’s achievements on ground in the Arab states, UNDP organized a Knowledge Exchange Exhibit
04 Apr 2013
UN development official Helen Clark to visit Jordan to discuss development priorities in the Arab Region
The Administrator of the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and Chair of the United Nations Development Group (UNDG), Helen Clark arrives in Amman on 7 April 2013, on her first official visit to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
20 Mar 2013
Opening Remarks by Jordan Ryan - Director of the Bureau for Crisis Prevention and Recovery in the UNDP at the Arab Conference on Disaster Risk Reduction in Aqaba, Jordan
19 Mar 2013
Aqaba – More than 250 Representatives from the Arab States region gather today in Jordan for three days to agree on a common Arab position on the region’s input to the international framework for disaster risk reduction which will be agreed at the 2015 World Conference on Disaster Risk Reduction. The 1st Arab Regional Conference on Disaster Risk Reduction is being held under the Patronage of Her Royal Highness Princess Sumaya bint El Hassan, President of the Royal Scientific Society.
13 Mar 2013
The “UNDP-ILO Consultation on Employment and Decent Work in the Context of the Post 2015 Debate in Jordan” is one in a series of
11 Mar 2013
Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Organization in collaboration with the United Nations Development Programme organized a meeting within the context of the Post 2015 Agenda National Consultations for Jordan on the 11th of March 2013 at the Business Forum at Talal Abu-Ghazaleh University.
05 Mar 2013
I am very pleased to be here in Amman for this regional workshop on “Post-2015 Development Priorities for the Arab World.”
13 Feb 2013
nder the patronage of the Ministry of Labor and Ministry of Planning and International Cooperation, The United Nations Development Programme organized a graduation ceremony for the second group of trainees of the “Youth Employment Generation Programme in Arab Transition Countries - Jordan Component” funded by the Government of Japan, on Wednesday 13th February 2013 at the Al Hussein Youth City.
19 Nov 2012
Under the patronage of His Excellency Mr. Nidal Qatamin, Minister of Labour, the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in cooperation with the Government of Jordan organized a two day National Conference entitled “Youth Employment: “Challenges and Opportunities” at the Landmark Hotel during the period between 17-18 December 2012.
18 Oct 2012
UNDP project ” Energy Efficiency Standards and Labelling’’ organised an event about discussing the technical market assessment of the upcoming energy efficiency regulations and their impact on the commercial sector.
12 Sep 2012
The Ministry of Planning and International Cooperation and the United Nations Heads of Missions in Jordan launched the United Nations Development Assistance Framework (UNDAF) 2013-2017 for Jordan, on Wednesday, 12 September 2012, at 10:00 am in The Royal Cultural Center, Conferences Hall.
19 Dec 2011
A Global Compact Awareness Seminar was held on Monday, December 19th at UNDP premises.
15 Nov 2011
HRH Princess Basma met on Monday with Assistant Secretary General
31 Oct 2011
Global Compact Media Group has been established by UNDP Jordan CO as a joint activity between “Poverty & MDGs Portfolio” and “Media & Communications Unit.
23 Oct 2011
Parliamentary Committee on Environment and Health Monitors the Environment Situation in the Eastern Desert
In collaboration with the Royal Society for the Conversation of Nature (RSCN), UNDP organized a field visit for the Environment and Water Parliamentary Committee to Azraq and Azraq Wetland Reserve In the month of October.
29 Aug 2011
Hello, this a test description
- 29 Aug 2011
- تم تصميم "موقع النافذة الواحدة لخدمات التشغيل والتدريب المهني"، لتوفير مجموعة كاملة من الخدمات التي تساعد الباحثين عن العمل تحت سقف واحد، حيث يقدم الموقع خدمات التدريب والإرشاد الوظيفي وإعلانات الوظائف ومحاولة تطبيق المفهوم الشامل الحديث للإرشاد الوظيفي من خلال حملات التوعية للطلاب في المدارس والمعاهد والكليات/ الجامعات. ويمكن للباحثين عن عمل زيارة المركز بأنفسهم أو التواصل من خلال الموقع الالكتروني للموقع www.nees.jo Yesterday AT 08:21 AM
- أقبل 71 شخص من أهالي الصالحية ونايفة على لقائنا المجتمعي البارحة والذي عقد في مركز شباب البادية الشمالية ضمن مشروع "تخفيف أثر أزمة اللاجئين السوريين على المجتمعات المضيفة في الأردن" بمنهجية #3X6 UNDP Jordan Yesterday AT 03:05 AM
- Communication Intern with UNDP Jordan. UNDP seeks Interns to work closely with the UNDP Communications Unit to assist in a number of related tasks. Fresh graduates or MA students are encouraged to apply, No experience is required. If you are interested send your CV immediately to: Khuzaima.email@example.com Please note that Internship with UNDP is not financially supported. Intern will work closely with UNDP team and will have the opportunity to increase their skills and capacities. Internship duration is 6 month. Sunday AT 03:32 AM
- "See more posts on"Facebook