Enhancing capacities of political parties, and increase public engagement with political parties
This project aims at assisting the Ministry of Political Development (MOPD) in developing and implementing a strategy to strengthen the role of political parties.
What have we accomplished so far
- Built the capacities of a wide segment of youth from Universities, CSOs and Political Parties to enhance better participate in public life
- Organized trainings on debate skills and how to establish debate clubs in the communities and conducting debates among youth on pressing issues
- Building political awareness and elevating of Political Parties’ capacities
- Developing the research capacities the MOPD
- Equipping the MOPD with knowledge to design outreach strategy towards political parties
- Empowering political parties through MOPD
- Engaging and activating the participation of the civil society organizations, universities, youth, women and human rights groups with political parties
- Engaging the public and private media to play a strong role in spreading understanding of political parties and changing attitudes toward participating in them.
Who finances it?
|Donor Name||Amount contributed|
|Local government||USD 70,621|
Around the world
You are at UNDP Jordan
Go to UNDP Global