Enhancing community security and access to justice in host communities and other fragile areas in Jordan
This project will assist in enhancing community security services and access to justice in host communities and other critical areas in Jordan by enhancing confidence and trust in security and justice institutions through increased effective service delivery.
- A state-community response plan to reduce crime and enhance stability is agreed to and implemented
- Capacities to prevent crime and reduce violence are enhanced
- Communities and alternative dispute resolution mechanisms to counter radicalization are strengthened through sensitization, inclusive dialogue, and the operationalization of the Government of Jordan’s counter radicalization strategy
- Access to justice mechanisms are enhanced in host communities and other critical areas in Jordan
- Legal aid is regulated and institutionalized
- Fast-track mechanisms, court information points, and alternative dispute resolution for handling increased caseloads are identified, adopted, and operational
- Shari’a and other religious courts at both the national and sub-national levels are incorporated into justice dialogues, and are sensitized on human rights based approaches, especially with regard to women’s access to justice.
Who finances it?
|Donor Name||Amount Contributed|